Partner Marc J. Ross Interviewed for Opportunist Magazine’s Cover Story
Sichenzia Ross Friedman Ference LLP Partner Marc J. Ross was interviewed in the feature story last week by Opportunist Magazine.
In his interview, Mr. Ross discussed his three practice areas:
(1) corporate and securities law, including the factors a private company should consider before going public, whether by IPO, reverse merger, or self-underwriting:
2) litigation and arbitration, including how the regulators have changed the rules and clients needed to deal with these changes; and
3) the burgeoning marijuana industry, including potential pitfalls surrounding marijuana-related businesses, as well as the first law school course he is teaching on the subject at Hofstra University School of Law titled Business and Law of Marijuana.
Visit SRF's LinkedIn page
Latest posts by Sichenzia Ross Ference LLP (see all)
- Sichenzia Ross Ference LLP Represents A.G.P/ Alliance Global Partners in $3.5 Million Public Offering for Safe-T Group Ltd. - November 6, 2019
- Sichenzia Ross Ference LLP Represents Document Security Systems, Inc. in a $1.8 Million Private Placement - November 5, 2019
- Sichenzia Ross Ference LLP Represents Aegis Capital Corp. in $3 Million Public Offering of Common Stock of Cocrystal Pharma, Inc. - November 4, 2019