Legal Services For Entrepreneurs
SICHENZIA ROSS FERENCE LLP’s Corporate Law Practice Group provides specialized legal services and guidance to entrepreneurs, start-ups, and established small and medium-sized businesses. We offer candid, practical advice and creative solutions regarding business formation, business transactions, employment matters and regular operations. We help to set up the foundational aspects of a business, so that business owners and managers may stay focused on what they do best. We are recognized nationally for innovation, entrepreneurship and legal excellence in private and public companies (from start-ups to NYSE-listed companies). We are pleased to deliver top-tier law firm quality services at hourly billing rates that are significantly lower than “big firm” billing rates, and we have distinguished ourselves as an industry leader with regard to alternative fee arrangements, including fixed-fee retainers for all routine corporate and securities law matters, as well as fixed fees for corporate financings and other transactional work. The services and guidance that we provide includes:
- Legal advice on business formation, shareholder agreements, employment agreements, non-compete and non-disclosure agreements, contractor and lease agreements and more;
- Business transaction representation and counsel;
- Branding and business plan development;
- Assistance with trademark, patent and other intellectual property rights matters;
- Setting up employee stock option or other compensation plans;
- Counseling internet service, e-commerce, information technology and biotechnology start-ups and companies on licensing, acquisitions, use and protection of their technology, inventions and proprietary information;
- All aspects of mergers and acquisitions, including legal due diligence, stock issuances and exchanges, business sales and angel and venture capital financings.
We recognize that one of the primary challenges for entrepreneurs, start-ups, and established small and medium-sized businesses can be obtaining and retaining financial backing. We advise clients on financing strategies and provide channels for developing relationships with private equity funds, venture capitalists, angel investors and investment banks through our extensive contacts.
Members of our Corporate Law Practice Group that provide guidance to entrepreneurs, start-ups, and established small and medium-sized businesses include attorneys with real life experience as businessmen and entrepreneurs, having served as General Counsel of NYSE and NADSAQ-listed companies, as well as directors and/or officers of start-ups and publicly-listed companies. We can help you travel the exciting road from the “inspiring idea and vision” phase to reality. Let us help you achieve your dreams.