Senior Level Corporate Associate
Sichenzia Ross Ference LLP is seeking a Senior-Level Corporate Associate with 5+ years of experience in the field of securities and corporate law. This is an excellent opportunity for skilled candidates looking to work in a nationally recognized securities practice located in midtown NYC.
Salary Range: Low: $200,000 – High: $300,000
Sichenzia Ross Ference LLP offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including a bonus and potential % of origination on new business.
- Knowledge with registered securities offerings, PIPEs, SEC regulations, ’33 Act Registration Statements, and ’34 Act periodic filings, mergers & acquisitions, general corporate law and SEC research
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with regulatory requirements and compliance issues
- Self-motivated and proactive approach to managing client relationships: must be invested in our clients and deeply committed to obtaining the best possible outcome for them.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and exemplary attention to detail.
- 2+ years of substantive legal experience working for high-growth, early-stage businesses and active investors in connection with incorporations, equity financings, securities, mergers and acquisitions, and general corporate counseling.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org