Sichenzia Ross Ference Founding Partner Marc J. Ross, Esq. to Present Legal Webinar on Federal Regulation Governing Marijuana-Related Businesses
Sichenzia Ross Ference founding partner Marc J. Ross, Esq will present a webinar course for the Clear Law Institute, titled “Federal Regulation Governing the Operation of Marijuana-Related Business,” on Tuesday, May 26, 2020 at 3:00 pm.
This presentation, which is Continuing Legal Education (“CLE”) accredited, we will explore how Federal law enforcement and other Federal regulatory agencies govern and impact the operation of marijuana-related business. Upon course completion, you will be able to recognize, identify, and describe:
- Potential criminal issues raised by the United States Department of Justice
- Potential banking issues raised by the United States Department of Treasury
- Potential tax issues raised by the United States International Revenue Code
- Potential issues with securities as raised by the United States Securities and Exchange Commission and United States listed exchanges
- Potential insolvency issues related to the United States bankruptcy laws
To register and participate in this Webinar, please visit the website here and include speaker code MRoss290814 for a 35% discount, and pass it along to anyone you think might be interested.