Sichenzia Ross Ference LLP Announces Over 80 Capital Markets Transactions Valued Over $2 Billion at the Closing of 2021
Press Release – New York, NY – January 17, 2022 — Sichenzia Ross Ference LLP today announced that in 2021 it closed more than 80 capital markets transactions, ranging from less than $4 million to $200 million. These transactions on behalf of both issuers and underwriters included initial public offerings, secondary public offerings, registered direct offerings and private placements. The total value of these transactions exceeded $2 billion.
“2021 has been a great year for Sichenzia Ross Ference and our rapidly growing team of attorneys and operations professionals,” said Gregory Sichenzia, founding partner. “Our team delivered on our mission and exceeded expectations on behalf of our diverse roster of clients. As we look forward to 2022, we are excited to build on this momentum and growth, and continue to provide high quality services for all capital markets transactions.”
Additional transaction highlights from 2021 include but are not limited to:
- Representing Relmada Therapeutics, Inc. in a $172.5 million public offering underwritten by Goldman Sachs and Jeffries;
- Representing DSS, Inc. in 6 public offerings totaling $200 million;
- Representing Vuzix Corporation in a $97.5 million public offering of common stock underwritten by BTIG;
- Representing Alset E-Home International, Inc. in 3 public offerings totaling $94 million;
- Representing Parsec Capital Acquisitions Corp., a special purpose acquisition company (SPAC), in an $86.3 million initial public offering; and
- Representing Briacell Therapeutics Corp. in 2 public offerings of common stock and warrants totaling $52.2 million.
“We are proud to be the law firm of choice in these transactions and look forward to helping current and future clients succeed with our steadfast support and unmatched knowledge of corporate and securities law,” said Darrin M. Ocasio, partner.